Monday, August 25, 2008

typical

So, I wake up today, the day after vacation and see and read this.

"My rating for this morning assuming that the wind continues to stay off-shore & the swell continues to be at waist height. We have the best conditions we have had in about 2 weeks. The on-shore that the OBX has experienced for the last 4 days has finally switched & is now off-shore. I would check it out right now!"

This is one of the main reasons I took to mountain biking so quickly in 1987. I can ride anytime I want.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missed by a day seems to happen a lot with this surfing stuff. Good time anyway. Thanks for having me. Sorry I missed out on the John's stop on the way out of town. Fried seafood is the best kind.

pabiker said...

Even in the cold, rain, and snow - we can ride.