Monday, July 30, 2007

Twice to Heaven

I missed out on Single Speed Outlaw's trip to Buzzard Rocks this weekend, but I did manage to show some more folks our Heaven or Hell Trail in southern Michaux. Darius' brother was in town from State College Saturday afternoon, so we took a quick evening loop finishing on Heaven or Hell. That trail was heaven for Nabil. Here's a pic of Nabil from Darius' website.

Sunday Martin and I took the Cupcakes to that trail for the first time. After finally getting some rain overnight, the rocks were a bit sweaty and I was worried that the trail would be more like hell than heaven. It wasn't too bad, although it did cause me 2 crashes in places I've never crashed before. I think the Cupcakes liked it, especially Rich who sessioned each section until he got it. Travis and Tomi were nursing busted ribs and high$$ entry fees, so they didn't mess around as much as the rest of us. I think they'll be back though.

Now it's time for me to get some rest and recovery before the 100s.....
Can't believe it's almost August already....

No comments: